Artsmark is the creative quality standard for schools and education settings, awarded by Arts Council England, recognising their commitment to high quality arts and cultural education.
Groundswell Arts is proud to be part of the Artsmark Partner programme supporting schools and education settings on their Artsmark journey, inspiring children and young people to create, experience and participate in great arts and culture. We offer education settings who are working towards or currently hold an Artsmark Award, with the following opportunities:
- Creative workshops in music, drama, visual arts, film, animation, music and STEAM for early years and primary
- Projects that specialise in the Early Years and SEND provision
- Inclusive whole school projects or class projects
- Targeted and therapeutic interventions
- Projects around family learning and parental engagement
- Projects and residencies, which can be designed to link to any area of the curriculum
- CPD/training for teachers or whole school staff
- Creative resources and schemes of work to support creative learning
Costs vary depending on the type and duration of activity.
Find out more about Artsmark at www.artsmark.org.uk